1. Increases red blood cell count and lowers blood pressure.
2. Restores fertility and promotes youthfulness.
3. Stimulates the thyroid glands correcting obesity.
4. Lessens the effect of radiation.
5. Restores alkalinity to the blood.
6. Neutralizes toxic substances like mercury, cadmium, nicotine, polyvinyl chloride.
7. Enhances your bath. It is recommended having patients soak in a chlorophyl water bath.
8. Sweetens the breath, firms up and tighten gums. Just gargle with the juice.
9. Successfully used to treat: ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea and other GI complaints.
10. Powerful detoxifier, liver and blood protector. The enzymes and amino acids found found in wheatgrass can protect us from carcinogens like no other food or medicine.
11. Fights tumors without the usual toxicity of drugs. Also neutralizes toxins.
12. It slows down the aging process when the juice is consumed daily.
13. The juice contain liquid oxygen. Oxygen is vital for many body processes: oxygen stimulates digestion (the oxidation of food), promotes clearer thinking (the brain utilizes 25% of the body’s oxygen supply), protects the blood against the anaerobic bacteria and kills cancer cells (cancer cells cannot exist in the presence of oxygen).
14. Contains beneficial enzymes. Whether you have a cut finger you want to heal or you desire to lose 5 lbs enzymes must do the actual work.
15. Has remarkable similarity to our own blood. Chlorophyl has remarkable similarity to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood. Chlorophyl is soluble in fat particles, and fat particles are absorbed directly into the blood via the lymphatic system, that chlorophyl can be absorbed in this way.
16. Wheatgrass works as a sleep aid. A tray of living wheatgrass placed near the head of your head will enhance the oxygen in the air and generate helpful negative ions to help you sleep more soundly.
17. When used as a rectal implant wheatgrass reverses damage from inside the lower bowel. An implant is a small amount of juice held in the lower bowel for 20 minutes.
18. Externally applied to skin; can help eliminate itching almost immediately.
19. Will soothe sunburn skin and acts as a disinfectant. Rubbed into the scalp alleviate itchy, scaly and scalp condition.
20. Is sooting and healing for cuts, burns, rushes, scrapes, poison ivy, athlete’s foot, insects bites, boils, sores, open ulcers, tumors and so on. Use as a poultice and replace every 2 to 4 hours.
(information taken from Hippocrates Health Institute website)